When classes are in session:
Mon - Thurs 9am - 8pm (CT)
Fri 9am - 5pm (CT)
Sun 12pm - 5pm (CT)
When classes are not in session:
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (CT)
Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (PT)
Closed Sat & Sun
Policies of the Adler School Library
The Adler School Library is a dynamic partner in mentoring socially responsible practitioners through learning, research, and individual service. The Library collaborates with faculty, clinicians, and researchers to ensure that students achieve the Adler School's institutional learning outcomes.
In the service of our mission, the Library staff selects, organizes, presents, preserves, and teaches the resources that best address the current and anticipated academic needs of the our students, faculty, and community affiliates in the following ways:
- We deliver individual and group instruction in effective and efficient research skills, including the critical evaluation of sources;
- We work with faculty to integrate Library resources and instructional technology into their teaching and research processes;
- We offer excellent proactive and responsive services in support of the Adler School, the Adler Institutes, and the Adler Health Services;
- We strive for balance between traditional and emerging collection formats and service models;
- We partner with other libraries and library consortia to leverage resources for our patrons and to increase the visibility of the institution;
- We provide an intellectual, cultural, and social locus within the institution to foster the growth of community.
In addition to the institutional mission and values, the staff of the Mosak Library are guided by the principles of ethical librarianship laid out in the Code of Ethics of the American Library Association.
Specific policies relating to circulation and access, interlibrary loan, course reserves, and copyright compliance can be found by browsing through the tabs above.