1. Send a letter to Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey requesting justice, accountability and/or policing changes.
2. Send a letter to Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz requesting justice, accountability and/or policing changes. Call at 651-201-3400.
3. Make a call to Minnesota's Hennepin County District Attorney Mike Freeman at 612-348-5550 to request justice.
4. Call Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison at 651-296-3353.
5. Contact Mayor of Washington D.C. Muriel Bowser at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-727-2643
6. Mail or call local and state officials including Mayor Lori Lightfoot, Gov. J.B. Pritzker.