Below are screenshots of a search for the following citation:
1. Go to the Library Catalog
2. Click "Journal Search" in the top banner. Type the title of the journal (not of the article).
3. In this case, click "See all versions" to find the one with the correct year range. Not all journals will have this options & might go straight to step 3.
Click "Available Online".
4. On the next page, find where it states "View Online". Click the hyperlink to go to the journal. Note that each hyperlink might have a different name. There might even be multiple options. The only thing to note is a year range in the hyperlink. Be sure it includes the year of the article you want.
5. The next page will look different for each interface. The screenshot below is simply one example. But regardless of interface, you will be able to select the year, volume, and issue number of publication to retrieve your article in full text. Sometimes you can search for the article title.