Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Library has many accounts, which all require logins. We recognize this can be confusing, so this page describes some of the primary logins you will encounter:
- Accessing databases and E-books from off-campus
It should be noted that individual databases like PsycINFO or Academic Search Complete also allow users to create accounts for saving and rerunning searches. For more information, please contact the librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remote Access to Databases, E-Journals & E-Books
Remote access to databases, ejournals and ebooks requires login
Enter your Adler email address and corresponding password at this authentication page.
- Go to https://adler.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/logon.html
- Even if you have an ILLiad account through a previous school, sign up for a new account
- You can choose a username
- ID number is your Employee ID number
- You can choose a password
- Allows you to request materials from a library nationally or even internationally
- For more information, see the Interlibrary Loan guide.
You do not need an account to search for books.
Login if you want to do any of the following:
- See what books you have checked out
- Request I-Share books (Illinois only)
How do I log into my account?
- Your old account is mapped to your new account - you do not need to do anything.
- Just click Sign in (top right) and sign in using your Adler login (what you use to access your email)
Once you're logged in, click on your name to find the drop-down box to view your account information.