You may resubmit the request if the reason for the cancelation was:
- Need by Date Expired: Your request was canceled because we were unable to fill before your deadline and it expired in the system. If you still need it, you can resubmit the request with a new “Needed by Date”
- Incomplete Citation: Request can be resubmitted by editing the citation. Please check the source of citation and fill up the required fields and resubmit the request. If you need assistance with finding the complete citation, please contact us via email or phone.
To resubmit the canceled request for the reasons listed above, please follow the steps given below.
- Log into your Illiad account and find “View” category on the left sidebar.
- Now click on “All Requests”, it will open request history.
- Look for the canceled requests in the Status column. To open a canceled requests, click on the blue Transaction number.
- Click on Resubmit Request button. You can also resubmit the request by clicking on “Clone Request”. Both options will autofill the request form. But “Cloning Request” will resubmit your request with a new Transaction number.