Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use the link above to make an appointment to meet with us! Here's what we can help with:
- Databases Navigation (w/ Peer Coach)
- Find books or articles for your class
- Learn to use our databases
- RefWorks (w/ Peer Coach)
- Learn to manage your citations
- Learn to find full text via RefWorks
- Topic Refinement (w/ Frances)
- Visualize your topic with a Venn diagram
- Refine your skills in databases
- Research Course (w/ Frances)
- Dissertation (w/ Frances)
- Assessments (w/ Peer Coach)
- Navigate our assessment databases
You can also email the library with questions and we can send screenshots and links to library tutorials.
If you need an appointment with Frances and none of the times work for you, send an email with your research need and some dates/times that work for you.
Email your Online Campus Librarian, Dorinne, for assistance with basic questions like "How can I get a copy of article x?"
Make an appointment to virtually meet on Zoom with Dorinne for help with:
- Topic: Choosing or refining your research idea
- Research: Locating articles on a topic using the library's databases
- Citations: Managing your sources
Email the Vancouver Campus Library Staff for assistance with basic questions like, "How can I get a copy of article x?" or “Do you have a video on X?”
Make an appointment to meet with the librarian, Angela Doyle, in-person or virtually for help with:
- Research: Topic refinement and database searching skills
- RefWorks: Managing your references, finding full-text, MS word integration
- Assessments: Finding instruments & information about their reliability and validity