Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the Harold and Birdie Mosak Library Archives
The Harold and Birdie Mosak Library Archives includes a variety of materials related to the history and works of Adler University and its faculty, staff, and students. This includes:
- Institutional documents (meeting minutes, brochures, newsletters, syllabi, financial records, etc)
- Articles and papers on Adlerian Psychology
- Articles and papers produced by Adler faculty and staff
- Academic journals
- Theses and dissertations of Adler students
- Rare books
- Audio recordings (cassette tapes and CDs)
- Video recordings (VHS and DVD)
Adler University students, faculty, and staff as well as outside researchers and members of the community can access the archives by appointment during regular Library hours, though requests from Adler University students and faculty have priority. Please contact Ariel Orlov at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Harold & Birdie Mosak Library- Chicago
17 North Dearborn, 15th floor
Chicago, IL 60602