Adler provides students completing dissertations or theses with the services of professional format reviewers to assess your work for adherence to APA format and departmental style guidelines.
The Process, Step-by-Step
1. Your advisor will tell you when you are ready to submit your dissertation or thesis for format review.
2. Submit your dissertation or thesis to the CLT at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
3. The CLT will assign a format reviewer and send them your files. Assignments are made during business hours, CT, and are not made on Chicago-campus holidays.
4. The CLT will send you an email confirming receipt and providing the name and email address of your reviewer.
5. Allow 10 business days for the first round of format review.
6. Your reviewer will let you know of issues that need to be addressed.
7. When you have made the corrections, resubmit the document to your format reviewer.
8. Allow 10 business days for each round of format review required.
9. When the format review is complete, the reviewer will notify you via email and will send you a signed clearance form.
Important Notes Before You Submit