Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Click "sign in" at the top of the screen to access your personal Bookshelf. This Bookshelf provides the options to
- save titles for future use
- organize saved titles into folders arranged by subject
- annotate within saved titles with notes and highlights
- share annotated text with other ebrary users
There are no space limitations in the bookshelf feature and users may save as many titles as they choose, in effect, creating their own personal e-book library over time.
- Click on the Bookshelf tab
- You can create folders here to organize your e-books, email e-books to others, and share folders via URLs.
ebrary Bookshelf navigation