Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Textbooks in the Library
It is Adler Library's policy to obtain an ebook copy of all required, graduate textbooks used in Online Campus courses.
However, sometimes the publisher does not offer an ebook version to libraries.
You can search the library catalog and find out if your textbook is available from the library as an ebook.
If the library doesn't have your textbook available online, check for rental or purchase options from Adler's Bookstore or online textbook vendors, such as Chegg.com.
Searching for Textbooks in the Library
Understanding the Search Results Page
- On the search results page, find your exact title and year published.
- If the title includes a green, "Available Online" link, the textbook is an ebook.
- Click, "Available Online" link
- On the page you are taken to, scan and find the section labeled, "View Online" and click the blue link.
- Click the "Read Online" button to open the ebook or click to access a specific chapter or section from the table of contents.
What if Adler Library Does Not Have the Textbook I need?
If the library doesn't have your textbook available online, check for ebook rental or purchase options from Adler's Bookstore or online textbook vendors, such as Chegg.com.