Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Harold & Birdie Mosak Library has many accounts, which all require logins. We recognize this can be confusing, so this page describes some of the primary logins you will encounter:
- Accessing databases from off-campus
- Catalog (including I-Share)
Adler Library Electronic Resources Off Campus
To access Adler University Library electronic resources use your login information for Connect, LMS, and your email .
These resources are only available to current Adler University students, staff, and faculty.
Sign up with the following steps:
- Even if you have an ILLiad account through a previous school, sign up for a new account
- You can choose a username
- ID number is your school ID number
- You can choose a password
- Allows you to request materials from a library nationally or even internationally
For more information on using ILLiad, use the link below:
You do not need an account to search for books.
Login if you want to do any of the following:
- See what books you have checked out
- Request I-Share books (Illinois only)
How do I log into my account?
- Your old account is mapped to your new account - you do not need to do anything.
- Just click Sign in (top right) and sign in using your Adler login (what you use to access your email)
Once you're logged in, click on your name to find the drop-down box to view your account information.
You must create an account in RefWorks first, before you can export references.
- Click Create Account
- Use your Adler email & choose a password.
For more information on RefWorks, click the link below.